TLX Yellow - Prusa i3 MK2/MK3/MK3s/MK3s+ Enclosure with Carbon / HEPA filters. The TLX premium series of 3D printer enclosures represents a functional and aesthetic solution for your home or office. High rigidity of entire assembly is achieved by using a combination of 5 mm thick extruded acrylic sheets and 18 mm melamine faced panels.
The enclosure is designed and made in Czech Republic, using only high quality materials and components from renowned European manufactureres and suppliers. It is provided as self assembly kit with all parts, nuts and bolts, activated carbon filter, HEPA filter and tools.
3D printer enclosures provide a temperature stabilized environment for better quality printing, reduce unpleasant printing smells, protect your printer from dust and, last but not least, improve safety of 3D printing. More
Tukkari TLX Yellow - 3D Printer Enclosure for Prusa i3 MK2/MK3/MK3s/MK3s+
This enclosure was designed primarily for use with Prusa i3 MK3 / MK3s / MK3s / MK3s+ 3D printers. However, it can be used also with the older MK2 model if you print for your MK2 printer feet to rise the printer height. Selection of feet models for MK2 can be downloaded from Thingiverse.com here.
Why should you want to have an Enclosure for your 3D printer?
- significant reduction in fumes and unpleasant smells
- controlled ambient temperature improves reliability and consistency of your 3D printing
- additional noise reduction
- dust protection for your printer and improved 3D printing safety
Why buy from Us?
- you are making your purchase direct from manufacturer, we are based in the Czech Republic
- proven solution - TLX enclosures are used by private users as well as business clients of every size
- rigid assembly made of 5mm extruded clear acrylic sheets and 18 mm melamine faced panels available in 5 different colors
- we only use high-quality materials and components from renowned European manufacturers and suppliers
- The front door with two magnets allows for both left hand or right hand installation.
- Wide barrier-free front door ensures that the 3D printer can be quickly and easily placed and removed without having to disassemble or modify it in any way.
- You can enjoy completely unobstructed view of your 3D printing thanks to high quality clear acrylic sheets used.
- The printer PSU does not need to be placed outside the enclosure. TLX enclosures are fitted with a PSU ventilation shaft. The shaft is compatible with both the old silver PSU and the new black PSU.
- Cable inlets with swivel covers are placed on both left and right sides of the enclosure.
- The enclosure is delivered as self assembly kit with all the parts and tools. You may download detailed assembly instructions in pdf format here.
- Activated carbon filter and HEPA filter are included in the package.
- NEW: for your enclosure, you can now choose whether you want a fixed filament holder with an aluminum shaft for filament spools up to 1 kg or a free to move bearing based filament holder for spools up to 2 kg (see illustrations below). You are making your selection when adding the enclosure to the shopping basket.
- Additionally, you can mount any standard 120 mm PC fan or USB fan (not included) to support active airflow through provided carbon and HEPA filters. More information about optional fan installation and how to choose the fan for your enclosure can be found in the section: Optional Installations.
Weight and dimensions:
External dimensions: (W x H x D): 51 × 63 × 59 cm
Internal dimensions: (W x H x D): 50 × 43 × 55 cm
Net weight: 12,5 kg
Gross weight: 14,6 kg
- 5 mm thick clear extruded acrylic (XT) parts
- 2 mm thick black extruded acrylic (XT) parts
- 18 mm thick melamine faced panels
- acrylic filament holder with aluminum shaft for 1 kg filament spools or bearing based free to move filament holder for filament spools up to 2 kg (you are making your selection when adding the enclosure to the shopping basket)
- metal door handle
- injection molded 5 mm high enclosure feet
- all fasteners (bolts, nuts, injection molded hinges etc.)
- activated carbon filter
- HEPA filter
- complete set of assembly tools (except for the screwdriver and the 7mm / 8mm wrench)
- illustrated, step by step assembly instructions (download in pdf format here)
- optional 120 mm fan (you can use any standard 120 mm PC or USB fan, please see details, tips and recommendations in section: Optional installations)
- 3D printer
- 3D printing filament
STATEMENT ON COLORS: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor or display.
TLX Enclosures are prepared for optional installation of a standard 120 mm fan. The fan installation is useful and unexpensive add-on if you want to increase active air flow through the provided carbon filter and HEPA filter. There are 4 pcs. of M4/40 mm socket head screws included to attach the fan at the back side of your enclosure.
Not all users find neccessary to install the fan. It all depends on application. Therefore, the choice of fan remains with the user, fan is not part of the kit and can be easily added at any time later.
You can mount any standard 120 mm 12V PC fan or 5V USB fan. In particular, 5V USB fans are easy to use, as these can be plugged into any USB port. Some have also on/off switch or fan speed regulator. You may purchase your fan from Amazon or Aliexpress. In these stores simply search for "5V USB 120 mm fan".
To silence your fan, you may also consider adding a soft silicone "fan anti vibration gasket".
Tip: the optional fan can be installed on both sides
Do you prefer to install a fan inside the enclosure? The enclosure is also adapted for this variant. You will only need any 4 pieces of 30 mm long M4 screws to attach the fan.