TF Acrylic - Prusa i3 MK3/MK4 Acrylic Enclosure.
Our Enclosures of TF Acrylic series with a combined carbon and HEPA filter for Prusa i3 MK3/MK4 and other Prusa style 3D printers are made of thick clear acrylic sheets to ensure excellent strength and stability. If you prefer light, easy to manipulate, slick and barely visible enclosure with carbon and HEPA filter, then TF Acrylic is the right and affordable solution for your 3D printer. TF Acrylic Enclosure has no bottom and is easy to manipulate due to its relatively low 6 kg weight. To remove the printer, simply lift up the enclosure. It is provided as self assembly kit with all clear acrylic parts, nuts, bolts, high quality injection-molded door hinges, ball bearing based acrylic filament holder, black PETG printed parts and tools.
Hint: all included PETG parts can be also downloaded for free as STEP and STL files.
3D printer enclosures provide a temperature stabilized environment for better quality printing, reduce unpleasant printing smells, protect your printer from dust and, last but not least, improve overall safety of 3D printing. More
TF Acrylic - Prusa i3 MK3/MK4 Enclosure
This enclosure was primarily designed for use with Prusa i3 MK3/MK4, but Prusa i3 MK2 as well as other Prusa style 3D printers also fit great. Please, check your printer dimensions and internal dimensions of our enclosure below before making your purchase.
Why should you want to have an Enclosure for your 3D printer?
- significant reduction in fumes and unpleasant smells
- controlled ambient temperature improves reliability and consistency of your 3D printing
- additional noise reduction
- dust protection for your printer and improved 3D printing safety
Why buy from Us?
- You are making your purchase direct from manufacturer. We are based in the Czech Republic.
- C02 laser cutting technology leaves the edges of acrylic parts clear and polished.
- 4 mm thick clear acrylic sheets are used to ensure excellent strength and stability.
- We only use high-quality materials and components from renowned European manufacturers and suppliers.
- All included PETG parts can be also downloaded for free as STEP and STL files.
- The front door with two magnets allows for both left hand or right hand installation.
- You can enjoy completely unobstructed view of your 3D printing thanks to high quality clear acrylic sheets used.
- Honeycomb ventilation inlet holes for PSU and PSU cable inlet are placed on the right side of enclosure.
- On the left side you will find USB cable inlet.
- A combined carbon and HEPA filter is included.
- The enclosure is equipped with rubber non-slip feet.
- A digital thermometer / hygrometer is located above the door.
- The package also includes a practical bearing based filament holder, which can hold spools of any width and can be placed anywhere on top of enclosure.
- To support active air flow, you can attach any common 120 mm fan to the filter system. (The fan is not included in the package.)
- Honeycomb ventilation inlet holes can be closed by attaching provided 2 mm clear acrylic cover.
- The enclosure is provided as a flat-pack kit with all clear acrylic parts, nuts, bolts, high quality injection-molded door hinges, metal door handle, ball bearings for the filament holder, black PETG printed parts and tools included. Assembly instructions are available for download in pdf format here.
Weight and dimensions:
External dimensions without filament spool holder: (W x H x D): 48,5 × 48,8 × 58 cm
Internal dimensions: (W x H x D): 47,7 × 48,4 × 55,1 cm
Net weight: 6,2 kg
Gross weight: 7,9 kg
- main enclosure panels made of 4 mm clear extruded plexiglass (XT)
- 2 mm clear extruded acrylic (XT) cover for honeycomb ventilation inlet holes (the use is optional)
- black PETG plastic parts
- ball bearing based acrylic filament spool holder for 1 kg filament spools
- combined carbon and HEPA filter
- simple thermometer/hygrometer
- non-slip rubber feet
- all fasteners (bolts, nuts, injection molded hinges, black metal powder coated door handle etc.)
- complete set of assembly tools (except for 7mm / 8mm wrench)
- illustrated, step by step assembly instructions (available for download in PDF here)
- optional 120 mm fan (common 5V and 12V fans can be used)
- optional 40 mm fan
- 3D printer
- 3D printing filament